Sold for $ 555,000
2 Munster Street
Welcome to your new home.
Located in a quite pocket of Brighton, you will find this authentic 3 bedroom cottage. Situated on a 615m2 corner block, 2 Munster Street, is only short distance to the waterfront, Brighton wetlands, cafes, shops schools and transport, offer the best of bayside living.
Surrounded by quality homes and a mix of primarily families and retirees, this is a great neighbourhood, ideal for young families, those who are looking to downsize, investors, or those looking to build a dream home.
This home features:
- 3 Bedrooms all with built-ins & air-conditioning in master
- Ceiling fans in 2 bedrooms
- Open Plan Living & Dining with reverse cycle air-conditioner
- Polished hardwood timber floors
- Renovated Laundry
- Updated kitchen & bathroom
- Cost effective gas hot water (recently serviced), gas cooktop and gas
- House has been fully rewired
- NBN connected
- Undercover deck, front porch & rear portico
- Crimsafe & diamond security screens on all windows and doors
- A key feature of this property is a large 6.1m x 7.5m powered & insulated Titan double garage, with weatherboard look TC cladding. Plenty of room for storage and workspace, rear double driveway onto Lloyd St, separate power-box with safety switch, single span roller door and rear door access. Store the boat,cars or caravan.
- Low maintenance, primarily native garden that will continue to grow
and blend with the adjacent regenerating remnant bushland
- Paved outdoor dining area
- Security flood lights (one motion sensing)
- Garden Shed for mower, whipper snipper and garden tool storage
- Two street access via Munster St & Lloyd St
This home is only minutes drive to Sandgate CBD, train station, grocery stores, bars & restaurants.
Upack and start living the 4017 dream. Homes like this do not last long in this market in this price bracket. Be ready to buy at the first open.
See you at the first open.
To find out more contact David 0411106369 or Aarthi 0412354989
Map & Directions