Offers Over $599,000
32 Bungama Street
A perfect location on a 602m2 corner block. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home is everything you want.
Immaculately presented with natural light, newly painted, renovated kitchen and an additional granny flat (non-certified), this home will tick all your wants and needs.
With side access to the back of the property, two street access and separate private entrances to both dwellings, this home is so versatile to every demographic.
Perfectly located, walking distance to both Deagon shops and into Sandgate. This home is a thumbs up for convenience.
The home features:
• 3 bedrooms all of pleasing proportions and can easily accommodate Queen size beds.
• The main bedroom has a built in wardrobe and two bedrooms are fitted with fans.
• A spacious family lounge area open and airy with neutral colours, with a 6.3kw air conditioner and fan.
• A newly renovated kitchen with custom made benchtops, which form the central hub of the home. The kitchen features Bosch and Ilive appliances, bespoke splashbacks and loads of cabinet and storage space.
• The kitchen flows onto the dining area making it convenient and versatile for families.
• Family bathroom with a shower over tub, freshly painted and an abundance of space.
• Separate laundry and storage space
• Separate entrance to the granny flat (not certified) featuring a combined bed and lounge area, a bathroom and kitchenette complete this amazing space. Perfect as a teenagers retreat, guest accommodation or even as an Air B & B income spinner.
Other great features on offer:-
• Side access to granny flat (not certified) and back yard
• Tandem covered car accommodation
• Large secure and private back yard
• Manicured gardens
• 2 street access
• 6.3kw air conditioner
• Diamond grill security
• Gas cook top and hot water
• 5kw solar panels – 25 panels
Situated only 21 km from Brisbane City, 50 metres to Deagon train station, walking distance into Sandgate town centre and local schools.
This home is an absolute gem on the current market. Snap her up, before its too late.
See you at the First open – Thursday night 6.00-6.30pm; Saturday 1.00-1.30pm
Thursday 13th December 2018 at 6:00pm - 6:30pm
Saturday 15th December 2018 at 10:00am - 10:30am
Map & Directions