Offers over $729,000
15 Wakefield Street
Perfectly positioned with a north easterly aspect this well presented Queenslander character home situated on a 759m2 block (2 lots) offers both location and lifestyle.
Close to schools, public transport, local parks and only a short distance to Sandgate village and the waterfront. With upstairs and downstairs living, side access with 2 car accommodation, an in ground pool and a large backyard, this home will surely impress.
Upstairs features include:
- Traditional polished wide timber flooring, VJ walls and high VJ ceilings, fretwork, double hung windows and stained glassed windows.
- Open plan living & dining flows through french doors onto a covered rear deck, great for entertaining or relaxing after a long day at work.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 with built-ins. Master with ceiling fan and air-conditioning
- Large family bathroom with a gorgeous claw foot bath tub/shower and colonial basin.
- Laundry nook adjacent to the bathroom
- Front deck with views of Peace Park and beautiful and beautiful bay breezes.
- A/C in living area
- Well-appointed kitchen with dishwasher, with loads of bench space and storage.
- Utility living featuring 3 rooms, lounge area, bathroom facilities, laundry/storage and a study nook.
- Poly resin flooring
- Large undercover BBQ area, yet another space to entertain, relax and recharge.
- 9m x 4.5m kidney shaped chlorine pool
- Double carport
- Shed – accessible via side access
- Large secure backyard, perfect for kids & pets to have a play
This impressive home will suit many family profiles. It offers a wonderful space for entertaining, relaxing and accommodating family and guests. With a Sandgate address on a large 759m2 close to everything, this home will not last long in this market. Be ready with your offer at the first open, to avoid disappointment.
See you at the first open.
Call David or Aarthi to discuss further.
Map & Directions
Built In Robes
In Ground Swimming Pool