92 Speight Street
Brighton is definitely the place to be …..
A quiet street, close proximity to the water, great schools, access to transport and all the necessary amenities nearby.
This stunning cottage, sitting pretty behind a neat white picket fence, will have you at “hello”.
A very well maintained 3 bedroom 1 bathroom cottage with all the added luxuries, gorgeous large pine polished floorboards, open plan living and dining, neutral colours throughout and a stylish kitchen. The added bonus to this home is the side access to a large storage shed and a separate granny flat.
The main house includes:-
• 3 large bedrooms with free standing cupboards, the main bedroom also offers an air conditioning unit.
• A large open plan kitchen, dining and lounge space, all bring serviced by a large air conditioner, security screened, polished floors and neutral colours.
• A state of the art kitchen with black pearl granite bench tops and Bosch appliances.
• A family bathroom with a shower over tub, spacious and very well presented.
The granny flat includes:-
• A self-contained granny flat with a bedroom/bathroom and separate toilet. A sink and kitchen area. Perfect for teenagers, or a work from home situation. This flat adjoins to a single lock up garage, perfect for extra storage, vehicles, or another living space. Fully plumbed and powered.
• Hallway attic storage
• Security screened throughout
• All insulated walls and roof throughout
This lovely home sits all on once level, and also leaves room for a renovation if the new owner wants to extend out from the dining area to build a nice gorgeous deck to enjoy the glorious back yard.
With a land size of 668m2 there is plenty of room to have the kids and pets run around and enjoy the security of a fully fenced and secure yard.
The manicured backyard is simply wonderful with mature fruit trees and citrus trees in planter boxes. So far the owner has Tamarillo, Figs, Pomegranate, Paw Paw and Feijoa and there is plenty of room to add some more.
So, this beautiful home has nothing left to do, but move in and enjoy. The hard work is done, so be ready with your offer at the first open, to make this beauty yours.
Map & Directions