Offers Over $799,000
270 Beaconsfield Terrace
Gracing a 445m2 corner block, this large sprawling home provides comfort, quality and style for a growing family.
An abundance of modern living and entertainment space transitions to alfresco dining, a pool and separate granny flat accommodation. This home is simply stunning with charming cornices, a fireplace, high ceilings and polished timber flooring.
The main house offers
Three large bedrooms all with built-ins, fly screened and air-conditioned. The master with its own ensuite, with a large walk in robe and very spacious, perfect for parents to have their own space and retreat. Off the master suite is also a large workshop and storage area, perfect for extra tinkering, a workshop every tradie would die for.
This beautiful home also offers both formal and informal dining spaces and lounge rooms. The informal lounge is open planned leading to an award-winning kitchen with an island bench, stone bench tops, butler’s pantry and state of the art luxury appliances.
This space also leads out to an amazing alfresco dining area with a plumbed in BBQ overlooking a dazzling salt water pool. A perfect place to entertain family and friends in our QLD summers.
As an extra bonus, this home offers a separate granny flat, with its own entrance. Comprising of a spacious living area, bathroom, kitchen and bedroom with built-ins. Perfect for teenagers, elderly parents or guests alike. The granny flat also has a lock up garage for yet another vehicle space.
- A functional office that can be made into the 4th bedroom in the main house.
- A large laundry and ramp leading to the outdoors, so that there are not many stairs to contend with in this property.
- Double glazing on windows and security screens, therefore there is pin drop silence in the house.
- A double lock up garage to one side of the home and a separate single lock up, leaving loads of room for extra cars, boats etc.
- A fully fenced, private and secure yard for pets and kids to play with no concern.
- A large family bathroom featuring both a separate shower and tub to accommodate all ages.
- A formal dining and lounge room with stunning ceiling roses and chandeliers. The lounge room also has a beautiful fireplace for the family to enjoy.
- Huge amounts of storage space with extra linen cupboards and built-ins in every room.
This home has everything. If your looking for a fantastic single level home, within walking distance to the waterfront and live life to the fullest in the 4017…. Then this home is the one….
Nothing left to do, unpack your bags and make this gem your dream home.
See you at the first open…
Call Aarthi to discuss further..
Saturday 24th February 2018 at 10:00am - 10:30am
Map & Directions
Built In Robes
In Ground Swimming Pool
Double Glazed Windows