Offers over $849,000
3 Raymond Street
Located in a quiet, family orientated street in Shorncliffe, 3 Raymond Street will surely impress.
On entry your attention will be drawn to the neat and tidy front yard, white picket fence with automatic gate and the immaculate presentation of the property.
This open plan masterpiece with its stunning gourmet kitchen, polished timber floors and spacious living areas, along with its serene backyard will have you not wanting to leave the open home.
There are 4 spacious bedrooms with the master separated from the others to ensure supreme privacy.
Some of the features:
- Stunning back deck 6.8m x 5.0m off the main lounge and kitchen area, separated by timber bi fold doors, featuring fans and extra storage space perfect for spending time with family and friends.
- Outdoor grass and paved area with raised garden beds with hardy all year-round native plants.
- Central kitchen with Bosch appliances, silestone benchtops and loads of benchtop space.
- Also featuring an island bar, and a tilt servery window out to the deck.
- 4 large spacious bedrooms have built-ins and fans.
- Family sized laundry
- Very spacious family bathroom featuring a tub and separate shower.
- A study nook, a perfect use of space to give yet another area for school work or a home office.
- A large air conditioning unit to service the lounge / dining and kitchen areas.
- Downstairs provides undercover car parking, a work bench and heaps of storage space
- A small second car can also use the undercover parking.
With multiple living areas, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a stunning kitchen, entertaining areas and a very private and secure backyard, this is the place to call home. Only a short distance to cafes, shops and transport and in the Shorncliffe catchment area to ensure acceptance to Shorncliffe State School and just a short walk up the hill to St Patricks college.
Be ready to buy !!! This home will not last long in this marketplace .
Call Aarthi to discuss
Map & Directions