5 Twenty Second Avenue
Welcome to Lily Manor. Located on Twenty Second Avenue, Brighton on a 809m2 block, this luxury appointed family home is sure to impress.
On entry you will be drawn to the freshly painted Queenslander, with perfectly manicured hedges and sweeping verandahs. Once inside you will be totally taken with this stunning open plan masterpiece with its spacious living areas, gourmet kitchen , freshly polished floorboards, and absolutely magnificent outdoor living area.
The kitchen boasts an Omega plumbed and integrated fridge along with a Smeg dishwasher and double gas cooktop, Smeg oven with moulded splash backs. Plenty of bench space with a snow flake coloured Corian bench top.
There are four spacious bedrooms, two bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
All bedrooms feature custom plantation shutters, crisp white interiors and ducted air throughout.
The home has family living in mind with a huge outdoor deck with sun shield custom blinds. The deck is a perfect outdoor entertaining area, perfect to watch kids and pets play in their secure backyard.
A sparkling magnesium pool, which is solar heated will also be a huge highlight for this lovely home, with large outdoor areas, separate garden and pool sheds and side access. This home really does have it all.
Some of the features
- Custom cabinetry and luxury appliances in a central kitchen
- 4 large bedrooms
- Family bathroom feature both a shower and stand alone tub, with double vanities and a heated towel rail.
- Large flowing lounge and dining areas, which is perfectly separated by large bi fold door leading to your 10.6m x 4.9m deck.
- Quality shutters, and outdoor sun/privacy shutters
- Ducted air conditioning
- Plans and drawing for downstairs are available if the new owner wishes to make her an even larger home. At present, fully slatted and serves as storage space.
- Car port
- Fully fenced and secure yard with landscaped gardens
- Both the front verandah and back deck get the beautiful bay breezes.
- Being so close to the waterfront, you could take less than a five minute stroll to enjoy what Bayside living is all about.
- Close to shops, transports and schools.
- With not a single thing left to do, this home is truly a gift passed on by its proud owners.
- See you at the first open, be ready to call this stunning Queenslander “home”.
Map & Directions
Built In Robes
In Ground Swimming Pool