Sold for $ 567,000
51 Albury Street
From the moment you enter this beautiful home, you will captivated by its endless charm.
Located in a well sort after street in Deagon, this single level 3 bedroom cottage with its timeless Queenslander features will surely impress.
Wide polished timber floorboards, VJ walls, 10ft VJ ceilings, ornate cornices fret work and classic picture rails are among the many features this home has to offer.
Open plan lounge and dining flows seamlessly through to a large covered rear deck and wonderful manicured backyard, perfect for entertaining family and guest or watching kids and pets play in the fully fenced and secure yard.
The home features
- 3 bedrooms all with fans.
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and 1 other bedroom with built-in wardrobe.
- Lounge with reverse cycle air-conditioning & fan.
- Spacious kitchen with lots of bench space and cupboards
- Bosch dishwasher.
- Gas cooktop and gas oven
- Hopper window that opens onto the rear deck.
- Renovated shower and toilet
- Crimsafe and diamond security throughout the house.
- Secure front porch
- Privacy wind-down blinds on deck
- Garden Shed
- Cubby house
- Chook pen
- Well maintained gardens & veggie garden.
Walking distance to Deagon station and only a short distance to shops, good schools, cafes, Sandgate village and the waterfront.
There is no other property like this currently on the market in Deagon. This beautiful home has nothing left to do but move in and enjoy.
Perfect home for first home buyers, families, an investor or someone looking to downsize.
Call David to discuss further.
Map & Directions
Built In Robes
Outdoor Entertaining Area