Sold for $ 690,000
75 Beverley Hill Street
Set on an enviable top of the hill location overlooking the western suburbs of Brisbane, Mount Cootha and the city. This view will not be beaten.
This 1961 built home was one of the first developments in Moorooka’s most exclusive enclaves.
Whether you are looking to land bank, keep the excellent tenants in place as an investment or know down build your dream home, the options are endless.
The home offers:
* 3 bedrooms, main with walk in wardrobe
* Large lounge room with functioning fireplace
* Separate formal dining area
* 1960’s inspired kitchen with views and lots of space
Internal stairs lead to
* Utility living, featuring a large lounge space, perfect for guests and teenagers alike
* A bar and another storage space
* Carport to accommodate 4 cars
* Air conditioned in lounge and bedroom
* Family bathroom and utility bathroom downstairs
* 612m2 land size
This property is currently tenanted by wonderful tenant, whom are happy to stay on if that’s the new owners wish. Currently paying $480.00 per week till the 15th July, 2018.
This is your opportunity to enjoy and reap the tremendous reward of owning an outstanding piece of Moorooka real estate with potential to enhance and ever further value with your own finishing touches.
Map & Directions