120 Friday Street
You’ll understand once you’re inside. This is not a house that gives everything away at the front door. This newly built Devonbourne home is 6 years young, has charm, grandeur and a fantastic Shorncliffe location.
Once in a while, real estate opportunities present themselves, and this is one of them.
This beautiful family home will tug the heartstrings of any person longing for home with abundance of space to raise their family. The owners children have grown up, and they are looking to downsize, this could be a very real chance to secure a fabulous property in a sought after Shorncliffe address located just seconds from Cabbage Tree Creek, looking out on the serene green pastures of the local golf course. This home is just so tranquil and peaceful.
The new home was built in the front of the lot with a large 19.9m frontage, leaving side access to possibly put another dwelling on the back of the block. Currently the rear of the block houses the most stunning English garden you can imagine, providing a Bromeliaed shade house, chicken run and house, Raspberry shade house, 6 vegetable beds, growing peas, beans, spinach, lettuce, strawberries, blueberries, tomatoes, sweet potato, basil, parsley……Fruit trees, navel orange, mandarins, guava, mulberry, lime and feijoa.
The home features
• 2 large bedrooms with built-ins and carpeted. Also featuring French doors to wrap around verandahs.
• Huge open plan lounge space and television area, perfect for guests, teenagers and visitors to have their own space.
• Family bathroom with double Caesar stone vanities and separate shower and bath.
• Plenty of storage cupboards and space
• 2 ½ garage space, also featuring an extra workshops area
• Extra-large laundry space
Internal stairs leads you to the upstairs area; a stunning round feature window is one of the owner’s favourite things, which makes beautiful patterns on the wall from the breathtaking sunsets, over the golf course.
• Master bedroom, overlooking golf course, custom blinds, large walk in wardrobe, bespoke ensuite with double granite vanities and large shower.
• Master bedroom has its own private balcony with views of the golf course and views of Cabbage Tree Creek.
• Open plan living lounge and kitchen area, just beautifully thought out to allow the person preparing the meal to be involved with guests and family, providing lots of space for everyone…..
• Huge French doors separate the lounge to an oversized balcony overlooking a 8m x 4.5m pool and your perfectly manicured gardens.
• The kitchen is an award winning design with Caesar Stone bench tops and Island bench, servery out to the deck, double self-cleaning oven, induction cooktop, soft close drawers, butler’s pantry and beautiful neutral colour scheme throughout.
• Second bedroom upstairs with built-ins and carpeted.
• Study/office with loads of space and heaps of storage
• Powder room
• Ducted Air-Conditioning
• Polished Timber Floors
• Wrap around verandah
• Electric gates to garage
• Fully fenced and secure yard
• 1000m2 block size
• Circular brick patio with bubble pond
• 5 year old pool, 8m x 4.5. built by Leisure pools
It is a rare offering in Shorncliffe to offer a home on 1012m2 with a new home and side access to possibly put another dwelling at the rear of the property.
The location is hard to beat, with fantastic schools, transport, the waterfront and local cafes and shops, all in a 1 km radius.
If this is the type of property you are looking for, give me a call and lets discuss, how to make this stunning property yours.
Map & Directions
Built In Robes
In Ground Swimming Pool