Offers over $499,000
21 Ibis Avenue
This charming post war, high set chamfer board home sits on a 718m2 and offers a wealth of options on a fantastic position in Ibis Avenue, Deagon.
You can either, extend, raise, renovate or start over to create a beautiful home on 718m2. The home is already very neat and tidy with spacious living and dining rooms with an open plan kitchen. There are 4 generous size bedrooms and a bathroom in good condition.
The rear of the home has an outdoor covered entertainment area, a storage/tool room and an abundance of storage under the house.
• From underneath the home, beautiful floorboards are visible that once polished, would definitely modernise the home.
• Air conditioning in the lounge room
• The fully fenced yard is not only spacious but leads out to council parkland, so your new home will never be blocked in by other projects.
• The home is a convenient walk into Sandgate or Deagon shops. It is handy to the Deagon train station and bus locations. Just 30 mins on the highway to the city, airport and easy access to both the Sunshine and Gold Coast highways for weekend getaways.
• Perfectly located to local Primary and Secondary schools plus easy access to buses to local private schools.
A home with this much potential and at this list price will not last long in the market.
See you at the open.
Map & Directions