Sold for $ 895,000
80 Griffith Street
A stunning home of style and elegance on 728m2 block. This fully renovated Queenslander presents a lifestyle of relaxed luxury within the Bayside’s esteemed Avenues.
Exquisitely renovated by a registered architect/builder, this beautiful home has quality finishes and grand proportions.
Showcasing stunning hoop pine floors, traditional balanced timber casement windows, specially made stained glass windows and lead lights. This home is so inviting and warm, it suits every occasion from precious family time to entertaining dear friends.
Featuring a large deck and a huge sub-tropical garden, this home will truly transport you into a relaxed state of bliss.
The home features:
• 3 Bedrooms, main with an ensuite and walk-in robe. Bedrooms 1 and 2 feature original coloured glass French doors leading out to semi-enclosed front verandah space.
• A central gourmet kitchen with a walk-in pantry, an ILIVE stove including a Teppanyaki plate, Bosch dishwasher and beautiful granite benchtops. It will be a delight to create your culinary masterpieces in this space.
• A large open plan lounge and dining space with neutral colours, 3.15metre ceilings and stunning polished floors, create a real sense of warmth and space.
• Large sliding timber doors lead out to a 35m2, partly covered deck with LED and spotlighting overlooking an amazing, tranquil sub-tropical garden, featuring a huge collection of flowering and decorative sub-tropical plants. An LED lighting system is installed in the gardens to give a beautiful night-time ambience.
• On the lower level, a spacious living room, fully tiled and open plan. This is the perfect retreat for guests, teenagers and elderly parents alike.
• A bedroom with carpeted floor and built in cupboard
• Large walk-in robe and storage room.
• Large bi-fold doors lead out to yet another entertainment space with direct access to the garden.
• A large luxurious bathroom with a separate shower and free standing tub.
• Downstairs also lends itself to be a perfect work from home space.
• 2 Laundries – upstairs and downstairs.
• Internal and external front and rear stairs.
• Ducted and zoned air conditioning throughout.
• Ceiling fans in main rooms upstairs.
• Covered car accommodation for 2 cars plus covered carport that can be used to store a box trailer, motorbikes, canoes/kayaks etc.
• 2 Lockable storage areas that can be used for bike storage, workshops, utility rooms. Extensive shelving and racks in place.
• 240v remote entry main gate.
• LED controllable, coloured light choices in ceiling of deck roof.
• 2 x 500L Water tanks/with pump for garden hosing, also plumbed to 1 bathroom , toilet and workshop sink.
• Separate sub-switch board controlling downstairs light and power. If the new owner wishes to rent out downstairs, it has its own entrance and separation from upstairs.
There are too many more very attractive features to mention. With a home this grand, the best suggestion is to visit the open home and have a conversation with myself on how this property will work for you.
This home is also only metres away from the waterfront. It has a northerly aspect that catches the bay breezes throughout the day. It is conveniently located, with only a short stroll into the heart of Sandgate, where buses, trains and all amenities are available.
It is important to note that this home is only 21Klms from the city and 20 mins on the highway to the Brisbane Domestic and International Airport.
Homes like this don’t come on the market every day. There are so many ways this home suits every demographic. Be ready to make this home yours, and live the 4017 lifestyle to its fullest.
See you at the first open.
Map & Directions